NatureSeal® is the worldwide leader in fresh cut produce shelf-life extension technology. The amount of formulations and technologies continue to grow based on industry needs. Maintaining the fresh quality of fruits and vegetables, NatureSeal prides itself on the fact that there is no alteration to the natural flavor of the produce.
The formulations extend the shelf-life anywhere between 7-21 days. NatureSeal’s produce line treats common cut produce, such as apples and carrots, as well as exotic produce, like guava, plantains, star fruit, persimmon, jicama and cactus fruit.
NatureSeal Technology Facts:
- Precise vitamin and mineral blends
- Jointly developed and patented with the USDA
- GRAS ingredients
- Kosher and Halal certified
- Several formulations OMRI Listed for use on organic produce
Benefits of NatureSeal:
- Inhibits enzymatic browning
- Maintains the natural texture
- Prevents sliced produce from dehydrating
- Retains natural liquids in melons and pineapples
- Creates points of differentiation vs. competition
- Allows fresh-cut processors to diversify product line
- Reaches wider markets with a longer shelf-life
- Offers savings through reduced labor, spoilage and waste
- Provides the consumer with healthy grab & go snack alternatives
- Convenient, nutrient-packed snacks for kids
- Prepared healthier meal and snacking solutions (for on-the-go lifestyles)
Have you heard about our other products?